HEY Children’s University Lifestyle Coach
HEY Children’s University is a charity that aims to raise the aspirations, wellbeing and resilience of children living in the most disadvantaged areas of Hull and the East Riding.
We are recruiting for a Lifestyle Coach to deliver Fitness and Healthy Lifestyles sessions in our primary schools. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about health and fitness and would like to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of children in Hull.
The role is term time only, for one day a week (preferably Fridays). The successful candidate will deliver the sessions in a maximum of 2 schools in a day and will design a programme that will be delivered over a 4 week period for each school group.
Applications with a covering letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not shortlist applications that do not have a covering letter.
Start date: 17th September
Closing date: 23rd July
Interviews: WB 26th July
£100 a day
8 hours – one day a week (Term time only)
- Own car
- Full clean UK Driving License
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with young children
- In depth understanding about importance of physical fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Experience in running fitness sessions to a group
- Self motivated and methodical in organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- Experience in delivering sports activities to young people
- Sports science or Personal Training qualification
Reports to CEO of HEY Children’s University
- To create, coordinate and and deliver fitness and healthy lifestyle sessions in primary schools.
- Support the HEY CU CEO in the achievement of the Charity’s aims
- Maintain confidentiality of information according to the Data Protection Act and the HEY CU own Data Protection Policy.
- Ensure that HEY CU’s commitment to safeguarding, child protection and the welfare of children is rigorously enforced across all activities.
- Undertake any other duties assigned which are commensurate with the role.
- Undertake all duties in line with HEY Children’s University’s Health & Safety Policy
- Show a commitment to diversity, equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practices