Thank you for choosing to support Hull & East Yorkshire Children’s University – or HEYCU for short! Your support means so much to us and the children we work with, we couldn’t continue what we do without your help. We need to raise funds in order to be able to continue delivering our programme and reach the children who need our help the most.
Last year our supporters raised over £16,000 for HEY Children’s University!
So why not set yourself a challenge this year? We have a whole host of fun ideas and challenges to suit everyone.
There’s so many things that you can do to make a real difference locally. From fancy dress days, charity runs, getting muddy, raffles and so much more!
Download our Fundraising Ideas booklet to kick start your fundraising!
Download booklet here
Where the money goes…
- £100 funds the delivery of a local experience for 30 children
- £500 funds the delivery of our award winning Digital Art Experience for 30 children
- £1000 funds the delivery of our Astronaut for a Day experience for 30 children
- £2000 funds the delivery of a London Experience for 30 children
- £5000 funds the delivery of an overnight London Experience for 30 children
Anything you can raise will make a real difference to the children of Hull and the East Riding. We’re all about making dreams for children who don’t have any, your fundraising can make dreams come true!
Set up your fundraising page here!
If you’re inspired to fundraise for HEYCU, give Rebecca our Community and Events Fundraiser a call on 01482 466045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org she will be happy to help!